Subject: [Leica] Available: leader template
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Thu Dec 1 09:25:13 2005

I noticed the other day that my local used toy store has on the Leica
shelf what appears to be a PRINZ leader template.  Since it's on the
Leica shelf, I'm presuming it's for Leica leaders.  But both of my
bodies are 4P's; I don't know from templates, so. If Prinz never made
templates for Leicas, obviously I'm wrong; if they made them for
another make in addition to Leica, I could be wrong.  I'm not sure
the camera store people would know for certain and we were all in a
rush yesterday so I didn't bother them.

It looks to be in good shape though I didn't have them pull it so I
could get a close view.  I don't know when they got it or how long it
will stay there, but since I've seen a number of people here looking
for one at one time or another I thought I'd mention it.

Anyway they want $20 for it; with tax and postage I'm guessing it'd
be in the realm of $25 to US addresses; overseas, probably a bit more
due to shipping.

Anyone interested?

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com