Subject: [Leica] setting M7 ISO?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Dec 1 13:05:30 2005

There should be a mark on the 3 O'Clock position. Rotate the center wheel
so that it says DX and you'd be all set. Otherwise, rotate the center wheel
to one of the ASA settings. Hmm... I hope you don't imply that you don't
see any ASA numberings? May be it's one of the earlier M7s or a special
edition? To set the exposure compensation, press the button to the left and
rotate the outer wheel with the +/- 0..2 to the mark at 3 O'Clock. I find
it a pain to use, so it's often much easier to meter off somewhere else,
press and hold the shutter and then recompose. Another trick is to go ahead
and press and hold the shutter, then adjust the aperture to do the exposure
compensation.

use richard at imagecraft.com)