Subject: [Leica] Digital M futures
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Nov 1 13:21:06 2005

No arguments from me on this one - although I suspect that a lot of
that can be done in software and the physics of digital capture vs
silver make this less likely.

I can see the conversations now: well, I set TriX but then I
postprocess for 15 seconds in Photoshop XTOL then 30 seconds of buffer
with a wash of pixel-magic.

Adam

Message from pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (pmcc) ([Leica] Digital M futures)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Digital M futures)