Subject: [Leica] First Crush; also: BALUG; Digital M futures
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Nov 1 10:19:36 2005

Also we were asked for our response on a digital version which would triple
resolution.
Lots of hands shot up from the crowd. With eyeballs in the middle of the
palms. Blinking.

IT would seem a Trix curve could easily be down loaded.

As could a Kodachrome curve on the color version I should think.

But I want built in GPS. Where the rewind crank used to be.

I want a longitude and latitude of each shot burnt in between each frame.

And I want my camera to go off automatically when I reach those pre set
spots.

:)

Keep my lens cap off.

It's like trying to write the first day after summer vacation from 6th
grade. My spell checker wants to know if its' got the right language plugged
it.
I told it Portuguese. And we're doing fine.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/