Subject: [Leica] Digital M futures
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Nov 1 11:31:16 2005

I'd suspect that Leica might well sell about 1.5x number of cameras by
making a color and a B&W only model with 3x pixel resolution. I'd be
very excited by this.

I'm also glad to hear that they are going with the DMR ergonomics
which are, in my opinion, the best of any digital camera based on the
one I held when Doug and I went down to see one.

Adam