Subject: [Leica] Digital M futures
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue Nov 1 15:03:40 2005

Say this is true,,,, 3 times the resolution... but B+W only.  Is this a
compatible format, and processing resolution format for PS or other digital
processing software?  Can PS handle the color space to B+W formatted pixels
conversion.. or is my thinking off track?

What about the output?  If the output were a print, what about the
resolution of the printer/drivers?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Digital M futures)