Subject: [Leica] Mercury battery solution for M5, Leicaflex, etc.??
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (charlie chan)
Date: Sat Oct 8 00:32:56 2005

Simon,

If you're looking for a PX625 direct replacement, have a look at this
http://www.smallbattery.company.org.uk/index.htm?http://
www.smallbattery.company.org.uk/sbc_mr9_adapter.htm

I have bought a PX625 MR9 adapter with silver cell for my Rollei 35S.
Ok the adapter is expensive to buy (but in Leica terms it's cheap) and
the silver oxide 386 cells to replace are dirt cheap and easily
available.

Regards
Charlie
Cheltenham, UK