Subject: [Leica] scenes in the PICU
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Mon Oct 24 16:22:25 2005

Steve,

Another set of great pictures; I particularly like Hunter no 1. Tell me
how do you get the hospital to allow you to take your pics. I am a
Consultant (Attending) Surgeon in the UK and taking shots like these
would get me suspended unless I had permission (impossible almost to
get as the authorities are really anxious to protect patient interests
here). As for taking pics of kids, that's really taboo!

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham, UK