Subject: [Leica] Georgia researchers helping out Solms
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Wed Sep 21 03:43:27 2005

Here's an easier approach.  Find the licence plate of the Minister
for Police's.  Print off a copy using adhesive paper.  Stick it on
your car.  Go looking for speed cameras.  That's Monday.  For
Tuesday, the Chief Magistrate.  Wednesday, the Sergeant at the
Traffic Camera Office.  Friday, the guy in the International Space
Station.  Thursday, Marlon Brando.  Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

:-D

Rick.