Subject: [Leica] RE: LUG: Loading Leica IIIc
From: cochranpr at mac.com (David Cochran)
Date: Mon Sep 12 17:03:29 2005

Thanks Jim.

After a while I started to suspect that the shaft that goes into the
take up spool may not be working properly. I finally got the camera
loaded and have taken 2 pictures so far...cloudy day yesterday. The
trick that helped me was the one taking of the lens and keeping the
shutter open to help the film align behind the curtain. I guess that it
is a question of practice and usage.

So thanks to all for your precious help.

peace

D.