Subject: [Leica] Two PAW offerings...
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Sep 12 14:41:41 2005

B.D.:

>Homage to Jim Shulman...
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/B-D-COLEN-PAW/Opus

Buahahaha.  I like.  :)

>And a kid shot...
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/B-D-COLEN-PAW/Hayden1

Nicely done.  I'd burn in/crop out/Photoshop clone the upper left corner.
The white highlight there is distracting...makes my eye wander away from the
cute kid.  I'd almost be tempted to crop the bottom just to get rid of the
blue in the bottom left.  It doesn't add anything, either.

These are both minor nitpicks.  I like.  You should add sound so that we
could hear your knees creaking and back popping as you bent down to take
this shot.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/