Subject: [Leica] OT NOLA Katrina
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun Aug 28 13:55:06 2005

Jeffery, you are causing me, and I'm sure... many others to feel
quite helpless and frustrated...

we sit safely removed, see the ominous developments, and know you as
a friend...

Many are going to die as a result of this storm, so leaving God out
of the equation for a moment, move your family out while you can.
Please don't put your hopes on a school 8 blocks away, you are likely
to drown   before you could ever get to the school...

last call, Steve