Subject: [Leica] OT NOLA Katrina
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Aug 28 14:01:46 2005

At 04:55 PM 8/28/2005, you wrote:
>Jeffery, you are causing me, and I'm sure... many others to feel
>quite helpless and frustrated...

Absolutely, Jeffery.  I'm really worried about you.  If it turns out
that we are wrong and you only get a little rain and wind, you can
laugh at us later; but based on everything I'm seeing now, this is
the storm that New Orleans has feared for a century.  A second-story
will not be high enough with a 28 foot storm surge.  Water will stay
in the bowl of New Orleans for a long time.  Get out of there with
your wife and mother-in-law and pets while you still can.  Mandatory
means "you have to do it".

Best wishes -

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP