Subject: [Leica] What search and recovery program do you recommend?
From: simon.ogilvie at gmail.com (Simon Ogilvie)
Date: Thu Aug 4 04:02:56 2005

On 8/3/05, Tom Schofield <leicaluvr@comcast.net> wrote:
> My brother got back from China, only to find he could not read a 1 Gig SD
> card.  What search and rescue program are you using?  I recall Tina and Ted
> mentioned one.

I bought a product called photorescue from here
http://www.datarescue.com/ which did the job for me very well.  I used
it to recover the photos on a friends SD card after she'd put it
through the washing machine while inside her mobile phone :-)  The
card claimed to be empty but photorescue got all the pictures off it
without any problem.  You can download a demo and try it out first,
and then only have to pay when you want to recover the data.  That way
if it doesn't find any data to recover you don't pay.  And it's only
$29.

Simon.

Replies: Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] What search and recovery program do you recommend?)
Message from leicaluvr at comcast.net (Tom Schofield) ([Leica] What search and recovery program do you recommend?)