Subject: [Leica] What search and recovery program do you recommend?
From: leicaluvr at comcast.net (Tom Schofield)
Date: Wed Aug 3 09:18:43 2005

My brother got back from China, only to find he could not read a 1 Gig SD
card.  What search and rescue program are you using?  I recall Tina and Ted
mentioned one.

Tom Schofield

Replies: Reply from simon.ogilvie at gmail.com (Simon Ogilvie) ([Leica] What search and recovery program do you recommend?)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] What search and recovery program do you recommend?)