Subject: [Leica] What search and recovery program do you recommend?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Aug 3 09:48:52 2005

Tom -

Digital Image Recovery http://www.windowsusers.org/dir.html
is the one I used to use.  It was free but now they charge
$39.95.  Now I'm using a free CD that came with my SanDisk memory
cards.  It's called Rescue
Pro.  http://www.lc-tech.com/software/rprowindetail.html There are
several programs like this and all of the ones that I've tried work
really well.  Some will restore the files with their original names
and some won't, but most of them can find the files even if the card
has be reformatted.

Hope this helps.

Tina