Subject: [Leica] Heads up for Dutch list members
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Jun 8 14:13:48 2005

Hi Nathan,

Even if I live near Brussels, I'd prefer to do such a meet in Amsterdam or
Antwerp: to really see Brussels IMO one needs a car, since it is more like a
conglomerate of different communities.

Having spent most of my youth in Antwerp and working there now, I know most
of it by hearth, and am sure that it is better suited for walking and
shooting. From the times I visited Amsterdam, I think it has about the same
advantages.
We could ofcourse organise a nature walk in the Forest the Soignes and have
lunch at Istas instead ;-)

BTW: I only see about 4 BE-NL residing posters on the LUG. Are there any
more out there?

Philippe