Subject: [Leica] Heads up for Dutch list members
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Jun 8 13:50:55 2005

I'd love to come to Amsterdam to see the van der Elsken exposition, but if
some LUG-BLUG members would prefer to visit Antwerp by the 3d or 4th week of
july, I'd be very happy to show them around my beloved city.
Lots of things to see on a relatively small surface and all in walking
distance, the Museum van Fotografie (http://www.fotomuseum.be/) on Het Zuid
to start with.