Subject: [Leica] Heads up for Dutch list members
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Jun 8 13:42:16 2005

Sounds like a great idea to revive the BLUG! Amsterdam, Antwerpen,
Brussels--no problem for me. Hell, we could even do it where I live, but
there is nothing interesting in Almere...

Philippe--during 1998-2000, when I lived in Brussels, people like
Lucien, Pascal, myself and a couple of other Brussels-based LUGgers
would meet occasionally for a meal etc. And then on a couple of
occasions, we had a bigger event with our Dutch neighbours, such as that
wonderful boat trip in 2002, organized by Sander.

It would be great to do something again. I am not going anywhere this
summer, so I will happily adjust to the consensus regarding time and place.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands