Subject: [Leica] Heads up for Dutch list members
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu Jun 9 14:05:34 2005

Might be a good idea, indeed, to postpone till September.
But on the other hand, I guess that all of us are quite busy outside the
LUG, too, so any date could leave some of us unable to join.
If you'd prefer Amsterdam or Rotterdam, I'll come over: they're both
interesting cities, too, although I find Rotterdam, however beautiful,
lacking a bit of the history both other towns offer. If you prefer Antwerp,
my offer to organise something still stands, of course.

I suggest we just decide on city pref. and available dates by large
majority:

Philippe: 16, 17, 23, 24 july, 17, 18, 24, 25 september. Antwerp or
Amsterdam.

Nathan:
Michiel:
Sander: