Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant, Chariot Racer
From: msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Thu May 19 10:22:20 2005

At 09:38 AM 5/19/05 -0700, Ted Grant wrote:
>In my younger and foolish days I drove stock cars, sprints and midgets and

Now, Ted, be honest:  you have constantly assured me that you are now in
your middle-aged and even more foolish days .... I forget whether you claim
to have posted road guard for Moses or to have pulled KP at the Last Supper
but, in any event, you've been around for quite a while, and your
experiences must have started with chariots of some sort.

Share with us, if you will, your own spin on Ben Hur:  was it historically
accurate?

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!