Subject: [Leica] DiMarco exhibit at Temple Unbversity.
From: ekowaleski at twmi.rr.com (Ed Kowaleski)
Date: Fri May 6 13:42:36 2005

Several old friends from the LHSA went to Philadelphia earlier this week for
the opening of the Sal DiMarco exhibit at Temple University.

The library at Temple University has the "Morgue" pictures and files from
the old Philadelphia Evening Bulletin with which Sal was affiliated for a
number of years.  When Sal died, his brother, Joseph, packed up Sal's
prints, slides, and negatives, and gave them to Temple University's Urban
Archive which is sponsoring the current exhibit.  It seems an appropriate
place for Sal's work where iit will be with old friends.  All the pictures
in the exhibit may be seen at http://library.termple.edu/collections/urbana.

Ed Kowaleski