Subject: [Leica] A German CL?
From: ekowaleski at twmi.rr.com (Ed Kowaleski)
Date: Mon May 30 05:22:03 2005

The Minolta CLE was not the same as the earlier CL.  The CLE had TTL
capability, electronic shutter, an electronic self-timer, and an automatic
exposure system.  It was the camera that perhaps Leica should have made in
the 80s but waited until the M7 to duplicate some of the CLE's features.

Ed Kowaleski