Subject: [Leica] Re: Let's Just Say That Leica Survives and....
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Apr 21 00:12:42 2005

I think that's the beauty of the Leica glass. I have routinely print 11x14
and some times 13x19 with scanned Provia100/400F. Gorgeous stuff!

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re: Let's Just Say That Leica Survives and....)
Message from firkin at balhpl01.ncable.net.au (firkin) ([Leica] Re: Let's Just Say That Leica Survives and....)
Message from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Re: Let's Just Say That Leica Survives and....)