Subject: [Leica] BD PAWS
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Apr 20 07:23:38 2005

HCB is hardly the first hypocritical, more than slightly crazy artist.
But his hypocrisy has nothing to with the question of whether the world
would be a poorer place if he had asked permission prior to shooting.

And anyone who wanted to shoot my daughter while she was in a public
place was legally free to do so; no one was legally free to use that
image for commercial purposes of any kind.

As to the public seeing "us" as creeps, to each his or her own. I
certainly haven't had any run ins with that particular "public."