Subject: [Leica] BD PAWS
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Wed Apr 20 01:00:37 2005

On 20 de abr de 2005, at 1:20, Karen Nakamura wrote:

> Again, I think that many of the same people who think taking
> photography without permission is OK, would also be the first people
> to get angry if they found someone taking surreptitious photographs of
> their daughters or sons in public without permission.

there is a difference between taking surrepticius shots and taking
anonymous shots of anonymous people in the street. Lets say, there is
not the same to be semi-hidden with a long telephoto lens or using a
normal lens at barely 2-5 meters of subject face, if someone in this
case isnt happy with the camera he will let you know.

Perhaps I'm influenced by my own life, being the foreign blond-hair
children in an Moroccan city and later living in Spain in a very
touristic city, being shooted is a everyday matter by lots of
photographers. Common sense is the key.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Message from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] BD PAWS)