Subject: [Leica] Re: Workplace camera policies
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Mar 26 20:33:15 2005

Eric,
You have obviously not worked in a highly secure facility.  Say, for
example you were working in a military contractor's facility on
something that isn't officially in existence and you were caught with
some forbidden object.  The best that would happen is that you are
immediately terminated from your position, with almost no chance of
finding a similar position as your reference would not be too wonderful.

Or, you could end up like that Chinese fellow under indictment and
having lots of long talks with the FBI, NSA, Secret Service, and all
sorts of other fine people.

Leave the camera in the car, if it is hidden from view, no one will
care.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com