Subject: [Leica] Re: Workplace camera policies
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat Mar 26 17:36:55 2005

Peter:

>Now it looks like *all* cameras not owned by the company are going
>to be banned from our entire office space.  We know that this includes
>cellphones with cameras and digital cameras.  I don't know if it includes
>film cameras because the directive isn't in writing yet.

As long as nobody knows you have a camera in the building, then I'd say no
harm, no foul.  I'm guessing the point of the policy is they don't want
people taking pictures inside.  Keep it concealed, and it should be fine.
Always easier to ask forgiveness than permission.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Re: Workplace camera policies)