Subject: [Leica] The Truth : Was "B.D. PAW"
From: P2CON at aol.com (P2CON@aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 25 17:19:10 2005

B.D., I think you missed my point and perhaps I missed Ted's point also.  I
was mearly pointing out that most of us quite often do not "tell the truth"
each time we press the shutter button.  The simple act of using B&W
film/digital
is a deviation from the truth.  You might even say that the use of Velvia
strays from the truth.  I was simply pulling Ted's chain for making the
claim that
the truth exists every time he presses the shutter release.  I know that he
is very experienced at producing the visual effect he wants in his
photographs,
but I maintain that he, and you, and I, control what "truth" we print or
project, either by exposure control or thru post processing.

Regards, Paul Connet

In a message dated 3/25/2005 2:22:47 PM Pacific Standard Time,