Subject: [Leica] PAW 9
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Mar 4 22:00:51 2005

Jim,

Nice pictures.

In like a lion--no kidding! Here in the Netherlands we have had 30-40 cm
of snow during the past few days, and Thursday night the temperatures in
Friesland fell to -20.5C, a new record low for March (where I live it
only came down to about -15C). No big deal for Canadians and
New-Englanders, but here it is. We had some more snow last night. It is
absolutely wonderful. For many Dutch children this is the first time in
their lives that they are able to build snowmen, have snowball fights
etc., since the winters are usually very mild, rainy and dreary here, as
this one has been up till now. I will be out and about this weekend,
that's for sure!

Nathan