Subject: [Leica] Re:Epson printer
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sat Feb 26 10:31:02 2005

There's a lab here on town called theDarkroom which does wet and digital
prints. There is a gallery display there with traditional and digital B&W
prints. I cannot tell 20x24 prints apart with the digital and "wet" prints
when they are hanged on a wall in a frame.

These prints are from the 7600 and 9600 printers, coated and matte papers
everything from Epson, Ilford, Agfa, Bergger and Luminous.

Of course it will always come down to "IMO" on anything photography, been
that way for centuries.

Chris