Subject: [Leica] Re:Epson printer
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Sat Feb 26 12:33:58 2005

can you explain this a little, maybe point me toward some software?  i
downloaded a RIP somethingorother when i had my first 2200 but never
could get it to work.

--brad, not good with computers

--
brad daly
brad@bradbrad.com

What Would Bill Hicks Say?

"I was so much older then / I'm younger than that now."
        --Bob Dylan

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Re:Epson printer)
Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Epson printer)