Subject: [Leica] Re:Epson printer
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sat Feb 26 08:23:37 2005

Prints from an Epson 2200, 7600 or 9600 with the "proper" RIP software
produces B&W images that look just like FB wet prints. This is without those
piezo inks, using "off shelf inks". I've read Oriental or Seagull have FB
style paper for inkjet printers now. Maybe that would be a great test to do.

HP, Epson, Canon, as long as the Leica print looks great!

Chris