Subject: [Leica] Help - Reading Digests
From: larthurl at yahoo.com (Arthur Leyenberger)
Date: Mon Feb 21 10:00:26 2005

Folks:

Could use a little help.
My digest reader (Digester's Reader) has taken to
choking on reading LUG digests. I get the error
message "List Index Out of Bounds (0)". The program
can read other email didgests, just not LUG.
This started happening about a year or so ago, so I
stopped reading LUG posts. It had been working with
LUG digests before that.

So does anyone know of a digest reader that will read
LUG email digests successfully (other than Outlook
Express)? Reading LUG didgests as individual emails is
tedious.

Thanks.

.....Art Leyenberger