Subject: [Leica] Help - Reading Digests
From: brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly)
Date: Mon Feb 21 11:47:11 2005

a gmail account--very similar to your yahoo account--will allow you to
read individual posts arranged and displayed into threads in a
digest-like format.  i know many digest readers on many lists who have
switched to gmail because of some of it's features.

if you'd like to try it, let me know and i'll send you an invite.

--brad