Subject: [Leica] Help - Reading Digests
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon Feb 21 12:01:10 2005

> This started happening about a year or so ago, so I
> stopped reading LUG posts. It had been working with
> LUG digests before that.

About a year ago the LUG switched from the 15-year-old Majordomo software to
the modern Mailman software. You are being sent industry-standard digests.
My guess is that you have an old version of the Digester's Reader software.
Given how ubiquitous Mailman is, I can't imagine that the current version of
any digest-reading software doesn't process its format.

I use a mail-reading program (Mulberry) that incorporates digest-reading
into its core functionality, but it's not a tool for the faint of heart.