Subject: [Leica] RE: OT: A little history
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Jan 26 11:35:53 2005

I don't know Peter,
My most exigent software is Photoshop. I have a twin 1Ghz G4
Quicksilver Mac with 1.5Gb of RAM. Whilst it is very much quicker with
some software the G5 twin 2.5GHz Mac is not twice as fast as my machine
on Photoshop, despite having 64-bit chips running 2.5 times faster with
faster bus and discs!
Frank