Subject: [Leica] r3 shutter is stuck?
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Wed Jan 12 17:14:00 2005

If this doesn't work, I spoke earlier today with Ernst Hartmann, service
manage at Leica USA at Northvale NJ. Leica is still repairing the R3, no
problem. You can call him at 1-800-222-0118. He may be able to walk you
through a self-fix if that is possible. If not, he should be able to give
you an idea as to cost. I am sure he will recall my inquiry.

Seth