Subject: [Leica] subway photography - London
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Jan 8 05:34:17 2005

LUG -

The ban is on the sale of photos of the underground.  No photos can be
offered for sale with the logo of the underground included.  This has been
controversial at Alamy, which had to remove quite a few photos from their
site.  Even more controversial is that no photos can be sold that are taken
on National Public Trust lands, which include a lot of famous British
landmarks.

Tina