Subject: [Leica] DMR and the ER - hopefully not a bad omen (not for faint of heart)
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jan 13 12:26:49 2005

At 02:26 PM 1/13/2005, you wrote:
>Spent the next 4 hours in the ER.
>Still got the whole digit, but just a little less. No manual focusing for
>me for awhile...
>
>Eric

My daughter did exactly the same thing to the same finger just before
Christmas.  She was slicing lemons with a butcher knife and the lemon
rolled.  She got the top quarter of the fingertip including about half of
the fingernail.  I took photos of the finger and resulting emergency room
trip.  Gory!  She hurt for quite awhile but the fingernail is growing back
now, just not attached to the nailbed.  Hope you recover as quickly!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com