Subject: [Leica] DMR and the ER - hopefully not a bad omen (not for faint of heart)
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric korenman)
Date: Thu Jan 13 11:23:41 2005

So - after weeks of agonizing I called Photo Village and plunked down a
deposit on the DMR.
Felt good about the decision and started ramping up my excitement waiting
for April.

Later, while preparing our dinner, I was distracted by the radio (yes - I
LOOKED at the radio, 'Fresh Air' on NPR to be exact). Unfortunately, at that
moment, I was cutting cutting an onion in half.
Oops. Caught a wee bit of of my left index finger.
Spent the next 4 hours in the ER.
Still got the whole digit, but just a little less. No manual focusing for me
for awhile...

Eric

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] DMR and the ER - hopefully not a bad omen (not for faint ofheart))
Reply from joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao) ([Leica] DMR and the ER - hopefully not a bad omen (not for faint of heart))
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] DMR and the ER - hopefully not a bad omen (not for faint of heart))