Subject: [Leica] Canadian Disguise
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat Dec 11 01:33:18 2004

I quite agree. I come across US citizens a frequently and whilst I
would take issue with the education system which leaves so much
ignorance I find them the most courteous and well brought up of people.
They could certainly teach the typical Brit a great deal about manners
and polite behaviour.
Frank