Subject: [Leica] Canadian Disguise
From: kargue at sympatico.ca (Kevin Argue)
Date: Fri Dec 10 09:25:39 2004

Tina- I hate to tell you but your fellow Americans have been doing this for
a while. A group of high school students from Michigan on a trip to Greece
with my friends daughter said they stopped at the Windsor, Ontario border to
pick up Canadian flags, pins, shirts, etc., just so the Greeks would think
they were Canadians. As a Canadian having seen some bad American tourists in
Europe this is scary. If your American-- admit to it and be proud of it.!!!

kevin