Subject: [Leica] OT: Film AND Digital?
From: wlarsen at ocsnet.net (Will)
Date: Sun Dec 5 12:40:13 2004

I have had excellent results.  Don Dory can answer this much better than
I, but basically, most of the current Fuji processors can do this.  I
have radically cut the price of having colour negative film processed by
having them do the C41 process, create an index print and CD... no
prints.   If there is something that is really interesting on the roll,
I rescan it at a higher dpi.   I should note that locally, we have a
chain drug store that takes film processing very seriously.  (White
gloves and all).  You can see the results at www.riverofwords.net  The
only photoshop manipulation was trimming the histogram at both ends (noise).

Regards. Bill Larsen, Terra Bella, CA