Subject: [Leica] The 135/4.5 Hektor
From: wlarsen at ocsnet.net (Will)
Date: Sun Dec 12 12:49:58 2004

Daniel Ridings escrite
That is wonderful... I get behind on my reading of the LUG... and also
the irc channel #leica

So I guess I comment  much less than I should.  Though I seldom have
anytthing intereesting go add..  I think we could make a lot of money by
changing the sweatshrit label to "Homo Ludens and I have a Leica"

Message from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] The 135/4.5 Hektor)