Subject: [Leica] CM working space for B/W
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Wed Dec 1 01:28:38 2004

Daniel - I might have been unclear - the "Printer" i refer to is the offsett
printing company I use for printing books not my desktop printer - I need
his profile in order to match what i see on screen with what I can expect in
the finished book.  One of the things is also to turn on the paper white in
photoshop when prepering for offset printing - otherwise you will be
disapointed. ( I also get proof prints before goin to print but thats
another story)
I usuallu do not have a problem with printing to my desktop HP inkjet
printer but again my work is more directed to books than to "photo"
printing.
Still not English for your mother - but i think your are right on the work
flow you describe !

all the best
Ruben