Subject: [Leica] CM working space for B/W
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Tue Nov 30 12:51:06 2004

Your question really puzzles me - your are from adobe systems ? would you
not be the one to turn to in order to get advice on Photoshop ??

Anyway one Gamma is for mac and one for pc - I use a CM profile from my
printer - as soon as I turn it on the pictures really looks like Sh...
this helps me optimize them so they look good when printed but on other
screens not using the CM profile they will look to saturated.

all the best
Ruben