Subject: [Leica] CM working space for B/W
From: lists at heninger.org (Wade Heninger)
Date: Tue Nov 30 18:03:34 2004

> Your question really puzzles me - your are from adobe systems ? would you
> not be the one to turn to in order to get advice on Photoshop ??

Ah, smart guy eh?

Seriously, that depends.  Considering that Photoshop is a very mature
product with lots of bells/whistles, it isn't that strange that no one
person is a master of all.

As to color management, I've never cared much until recently. I was just
curious what people more serious about digital are using.

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] CM working space for B/W)