Subject: [Leica] Restoring Classic and Antique Cameras
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Wed Dec 1 00:57:55 2004

Hi Mark
I found Ed Romneys page - all his material cost money - Have not been able
to find any links for free material all are pay sites.
Do you have any links ?
If not I think it would be ok to support a place like Eds - he seems to have
some kind of pioneering spirit that I like - he even have tool etc.
all the best
Ruben