Subject: [Leica] Restoring Classic and Antique Cameras
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Tue Nov 30 22:00:08 2004

It is a very basic text. Get it if its cheap. Ed Romney used to publish
manuals that were far more comprehensive in addition the US Military
published a number of repair manuals on the Leicas used by the service (face
it a KE7A is very close to a M4 M4-2 and M4P) these are in the public domain
(free) and a wealth of information...seek them first